If I am not mistaking Evo uses gtkhtml to render the message + the message
editor. If I recall gtkhtml does not support logical hebrew/bidi. They refuse
using Gecko for some reason.

I don't think that gtkhtml will be able to support bidi in the future, so I
think the best option we have is that Ximian will decide using Gecko for
Evo2, or someone will hack it by itself and send the patches to ximian.

kmail still rocks.... :)
ביום רביעי, 25 ביוני 2003, 08:06, Gilboa Davara כתב:

--

- diego
/ If you want to get rich from writing,   \