Shlomi Fish wrote:

>Hi!
>
>I'd like to start organizing bi-weekly Linux lectures in the Tel Aviv area
>(at least until the TAU Linux Club lectures resume). I already have
>several topics I can give lectures on and was contacted by someone else
>who wishes to give lectures.
>
>Now, I need to find a suitable lecturing hall. Can anyone supply us with
>it? Can someone from Tel Aviv University be able to give us hosting?
>
>Regards,
>
>       Shlomi Fish

Hey Shlomi, (and everyone else)

There is a (very) very good chance that I will be able to arrange a lecture
hall at the Interdisciplinary Center in Herzelya (www.idc.ac.il). Its right
off Ayalon, near 7-star mall in Herzelya.

I have discussed it with the dean before - and he was very fond of the idea.