On Saturday 30 August 2003 17:18, nadav mavor wrote:

> אני לא תוען שצריך לכתוב רק באיברית כמו שהמתנגדים תוענים שצריך לכתוב רק
> באנגלית
> המייל ליסט צריך להיות באיברית אבל מי שלא יכול לכתוב בעיברית שיכתוב
> באנגלית פורטוגזית או שפת מאדים
> אני לא קיצוני בניגוד לשאר האנשים פה
> לגבי הIRIX זה לקח לי בדיוק 10 דקות (זה הזמן שלוקח להתקין מוזילה אחרי
> שמבינים את המנגנון חבילות הגרוע שלהם)
> כמו שאתה רועה אני משתמש במילר של מוזילה ללא בעיות והיום אפילו בנוחות
> יתרה (שוב פעם תודה שחר)
> נדב

I don't typically post here until I have a witty thing to say, but these two
threads make me sick. Nadav, what is the point of that "boring" argument? May
I remind you that you started it by trying to enforce your own rules upon the
mailing list...Seriously, what did you expect? A warm welcome? Some people
can't read Hebrew, so we use English. This is the local rule. What part of it
you don't understand? Now when you see that you are not being supported much
in the old thread, you go on and start to stir it up again, trying to enforce
your rules upon all of us(yes, again). Don't get your so desired attention?
Excuse me but I think that for someone who writes the word "Hebrew" with
"aleph" and fails to understand a concept of spell-checker use, you are way
too arrogant, careless and lacking the Hebrew language skills for the point
you are trying to make. I believe that each and every one of us can be a nice
person and I understand you are very proud of fixing your mailer's Hebrew
support but please, enough with that attitude. Have a nice day.

--
Sincerely Yours,
Vasiliev Michael