On Thu, 4 Sep 2003, Official Flamer/Cabal NON-Leader wrote:

> Quoth Behdad Esfahbod:
>
> > I know that this is an English list, so I reserve the right for
> > myself to ask you for a tranlation :D.(out of curisity).

> Analysis:
>
> MnHe: "Hofshi ze yoter me   hinam"
> Lit:"Free   it   more  than free"
> Gram:Adj    ProN Adv   PreP Adj
> MnE:"Free is more than priceless"

Actually, it is "Free is more than costless". Priceless is something that
is very, very valuable. Costless is something that is free as in beer.

> 'Hinam' is "free" in the sense of free beer.

Right.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

> --cuttez--amputez--dicez--removez--obliterez--mutilez--
>
> Yez! I've finally used linguistics on this list ;-).
>
> --
> ---OFCNL
>   This is MY list. This list belongs to ME! I will flame anyone I want.
> Official Flamer/Cabal NON-Leader                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Shlomi Fish        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

There's no point in keeping an idea to yourself since there's a 10 to 1
chance that somebody already has it and will share it before you.