On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, Josh Roden wrote:

> We (Hadassah College - Computer Science) want to give
> a course in "Computer Aided Software Engineering (CASE)"
> and are looking for and open source solution instead of
> purchasingRational ClearCase.

Are you sure you mean ClearCase? ClearCase is a Version Control System or
Software Configuration Management system. That's something different
entirely to CASE. The Rational CASE product is called Rational Rose.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

> I would appreciate anybody's suggestions.
>
> JoshRoden

Shlomi Fish        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Writing a BitKeeper replacement is probably easier at this point than getting
its license changed.

        Matt Mackall on OFTC.net #offtopic.