×××× ××××× 18 ××××× 2004, 14:56, ×××× ×× ××× [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> Our company wants to get people that are open minded. Not the ones that
> will be stuck with something.

[Translate: We want people who use the same products we use and I don't even
know how to spell the competing product name, not to mention actually trying
it.]

> We are working here, not playing games with
> 'open' source. We need a professional programmers. People that can create
> products.

[Translate: you are confusing me. go away]

> Really all those messages looked childish to me.

[Translate: You do not agree with me, you must be stupid]

> If you have some moral reasons for using MS Word you are not welcomed here.

[Translate: We do not like people who do not conform to our way of thinking.
no free thinkers in our company, oh yea.]

> For people that just do not have MS Word send you documents in HTML or rtf
> of plain ASCII format.

[Translate: I guess this is what you wanted to hear, right? well there you go.
of course if you do send CVs in the above mentioned formats don't be
surprised if they end up in my outlook's trash folder]

--
Oded

::..
THE LESSER-KNOWN PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES #10 -- SIMPLE

SIMPLE is an acronym for Sheer Idiot's Monopurpose Programming Language
Environment.  This language, developed at the Hanover College for
Technological Misfits, was designed to make it impossible to write code with
errors in it.  The statements are, therefore, confined to BEGIN, END and
STOP.  No matter how you arrange the statements, you can't make a syntax
error.  Programs written in SIMPLE do nothing useful.  Thus they achieve the
results of programs written in other languages without the tedious,
frustrating process of testing and debugging.