Unfortunetly, at the moment Postgres only has a cygwin version for Windows. There is no native Win32 version at this stage. Also, due to name folding differences, you may find that some tweaking of the SQL statements is required. I have started a project in the past to allow easy translation between SQL variants, but lost my funding (http://www.sf.net/projects/dbsconv).

Shachar

That's an interesting idea.... did you ever get the map the differences between Access & mySQL? IIRC Access uses * instead of % in LIKE statements -- is that the level of difference between them?