On Tue, 9 Mar 2004, David Sapir wrote:

> Thanks for your answer.
> I found the config files you mentioned.
> I will try to just enable encryption compilation.
> I would also like to state that it is the first time I'm trying to compile
> the kernel, so forgive me if my questions seem stupid or obvious.

before asking questions, i suggest you look at something on the net that
explains the compilation process. i just recently gave a lecture about
this in haifux - check the slides at
http://www.haifux.org/lectures/88-sil/ as well as the earlier lecture at
http://www.haifux.org/lectures/86-sil/kernel-modules-drivers/

this _might_ help you get started.

hope this helps (and sorry for the shameless plug).

--
guy

"For world domination - press 1,