I've been googling for a while and couldnt find it, so here i am.
for some reasons i prefer not to go into, i have to synchronize clocks between
machines where one machine has it's clock on GMT and the other doesnt (it's
clock is GMT + x hours forward / backward).
my question is, is it possible to configure ntpd (or any other ntp client) to
fetch the time from some distant ntp server and to apply an offset (like -1
hour, -2 hours, or something similar) on the time it recieves from the
server?

thanks,

Dan.