Ok, solved.

The answer is that the site tries to set a cookie --
if it get refused -- you get the stupid error message instead
of one that ask for enabled cookies.

The weired thing is that even when I let it set the cookie
it first send me to the error page Oleg saw. Only when I
press BACK and press again it get to the correct page.

Way to go Matrix -- can we hire your Linux support services :-)

[Tested on Firefox-1.0.1 FC3]

On Sunday 06 March 2005 17:05, Oleg Goldshmidt wrote:
> OK, I go to http://www.iaa.gov.il/Rashat/he-IL/Airports/BenGurion/
> (this is the page to which http://www.ben-gurion-airport.co.il is
> redirected to). There are links in the center of the page, below the
> top menu, against the background of a runway: Luach Tisot Zman Emet,
> Luach Tisot Metukhnan, etc. Both Luach Tisot Zman Emet and Luach Tisot
> Metukhnan take me to the error page - I have not tried the other
> ones. The actual URLs of the links are

http://www.iaa.gov.il/Rashat/he-IL/Airports/BenGurion/informationForTravelers/OnlineFlights.aspx?flightsType=arr

http://www.iaa.gov.il/Rashat/he-IL/Airports/BenGurion/informationForTravelers/ScheduleFlights.aspx

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  http://www.actcom.co.il/~oron
ICQ UIN: 16527398

The use of Windoze cripples the mind; its use should, therefore, be
regarded as a criminal offence.  (With apologies to Edsger W. Dijkstra)