A friend of mine brought my attention to following links and I thought "Why
wait another 11 months?" ;)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/online/news/0,12597,1465973,00.html
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/04/22/email_destroys_iq/

So, given the fact that a trained rat is more than able to choose between
three bright-colored buttons according to the conditions, I consider my
effective IQ to be 20 during the daily moderation email queue check. Thus,
reading spam effectively halves my intelligence level, bringing it to one of
a broccoli.
Now to the point. I demand to have my current salary doubled (at least) or the
list gets it! (the SPAM)

--
Sincerely Yours,
Vasiliev Michael

Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.