Well, if you would test the latest KQEMU kernel module, you might be
surprised at the speed hike it got. It's not fast as VMWare, but it's
getting very close. The speed difference now is at around ~30%

Thanks,
Hetz

On 7/2/06, Shachar Shemesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Gilad Ben-Yossef wrote:

> Use qemu (http://www.qemu.org/) or change jobs ;-)
Unless qemu changed the fundamental way it is built since last I checked
it, I don't think it is the right solution for Aharon. Last time I
looked at it, It was SLOW. VERY slow.
> Gilad
Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting ltd.

Visit my blog (hebrew) for things that (sometimes) matter:
http://wp.dad-answers.com