Quoth Eli Marmor:

> But I'm sure other people will be interested to have answers for the
> following questions:
>
> >         1. nStor CR8e RAID box with 7*18GB disks
> >         2. nStor CR8e RAID box with 8*36GB disks
>
> Including disks?  How old and what RPM?

I am not sure how to write #1 and #2 differently. There are seven disks in
number one (out of eight possible slots). The disks are eighteen GB SCSI. I
think they are ten thousand RPM, but I am not sure. I do NOT remember how
old they are, I will need to check.

Number two has eight disks out of possible eight. The disks are thirty-six
GB SCSI. These are also, IIRC, ten thousand RPM.

> >         3. IBM x306 1U pizzabox 2.8GHz, 512MB RAM, SCSI disk
> The same question about the SCSI disk, plus its size.

I am NOT sure, but is either nine GB or eighteen GB.

--
---MAV
Marc A. Volovic                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]