Sorry, I have my own mail server and there is no spam filter.  I'm
also not black listed.  I sent 2 messages from Gmail (same address),
to 2 different addresses on my server, and only one of them was
received.  I did it again, same result.  I have reasons to believe the
Israeli government is censoring me.

Uri.