On 3/31/07, Ira Abramov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Quoting Shlomi Fish, from the post of Fri, 30 Mar:
> P.S: I don't drink alcohol at all. Not even the 4 mini-glasses of wine in
> Passover, or during Purim. I find that people who consume alcohol, caffeine,
> etc. are much less balanced and tend to be more drowsy and dysfunctional than
> I am. And I know how to have a good time without them.
>
> And no - you don't need to reply to that.

but shlomi, where would all the fun of the trolling if you don't get
replies? after all you don't drink, you don't do drugs, I bet you don't
get laid much either, so why not at least enjoy the reactions to your
trolling? don't do it to yourself! Jesus ended up on a stick at 33, you
don't want that, do you?!

Heh heh. Ira++ # Good burn

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

just my 2 eurocents :-)

(and no I didn't drink Alcohol. Not since last night.)

--
The bane of your existance
Ira Abramov