On Saturday 31 March 2007 10:58, Shlomi Fish wrote:

> The only chocolate I eat is either sugar-free one or one with a large
> amount of Cocoa.
>
> Like I said, I don't need aphrodisiacs

Now that's just silly. It's not the sugar that makes Chocolate an aphrodisiac,
it's the Cocoa and other components (which as you indicated, you have more of
in the non-sugar version):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chocolate#As_an_aphrodisiac

And BTW, sugar substitutes are way worse to your health than sugar:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspartame#Aspartame_controversy

("non-sugar" products are typically Aspartame.)

And since we're so way off topic here (it's like Peter never left the mailing
list) I should mention that Canabis is non Kosher, so all you potheads out
there beware of the Kosher-police ;-)

- Aviram