Both /etc/zaptel.conf and /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf attached.
Ok, attaching them caused my email to not be delivered. Instead, both files are available from http://lingnu.com/asterisk_problem/

The provider is Bezeq.

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:

busydetect=yes

Yes. I uncommented busydetect, busycount and busypattern (500,500), and
the problem seems better now (though not perfect). I'll have to tweak
those around a bit, I think.
Is polarity reversal used anywhere in Israel? (Actually: it is simple to
test: enable debug loggin inAsterisk  - in logger.conf, 'core set debug
5', and look at the messages you get when a call comes in. See if you
see a message about "polarity").
I'm not sure I did what I was meant to do, but assuming I did, no, there
was no mention of polarity.

1. Asterisk does not receive the caller ID from Bezeq.

This is usually because the line doesn't have caller ID enabled. Check
that with a caller-ID-enabled phone.
Checked, and the line does have caller ID. That's not it.
2. I cannot define a call group for outgoing calls (Zap/g1).

Incorrectly-configured zapata.conf?

Could you please post it?

Attached are both files.

Thanks for your help.