Hi,

There's an extension called "VideoDownloader" for firefox. It should
reveal the URL for the SWF/FLV file, and once you have it, you can use
CURL or WGET to download the file (you may need to use some user-agent
strings to fool the server though).

thanks,
Hetz

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 11:16 AM, Cyril SCETBON <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I would like to download video (for example
> http://www.reshet.tv/video.aspx?video_id=15898) to see it later when my
> internet connection will be down.
>
>  Any idea how to do it ?
>
>  thanks
>  --
>  Cyril SCETBON

Skepticism is the lazy person's default position.
my blog (hebrew): http://benhamo.org