בSaturday 04 April 2009, נכתב על ידי Omer Zak:
> So I am asking:
> 1. Which desktop search tool are you using under Linux?

Beagle. I dumped it once for the same reasons you described, but recently I
went for the hunt again, and found that beagle has the most index plugins,
and it indexes almost everything I have.

> 2. What are its good and bad points?

It's not as a hog as it was, it integrates nicely with KDE (kerry). I'm not
too impress with its search capabilities, but it does a fairly good job. On
occasion I am getting angry with it and closing it until I need it again.

> 3. How happy are you with it?

Pretty happy.

--y