Hi all,

> Is there an open source English Hebrew Dictionary? I'm interested with
> usable program that once you'll enter an English word, it would display the
> Hebrew translation. Specifically for the Android platform, but I believe
> that I'll be able to adapt any desktop application to a mobile device quite
> easily.
> I'm aware of the Limon project (http://www.jlc.org.il/limon/), but I'm not
> sure how to download the word list or the translation software. Except, the
> word list is not too long (6k).
> Is there a free dictionary in book form (ie, with no copyright holders)? I
> don't mind typing it.

I am also interested in writing an offline android English-Hebrew
dictionary. I found this site which has bilingual dictionaries,
licensed under the GNU FDL, although none of them seem to be have too
many words:

http://dicts.info/uddl.php

But I'll be happy to cooperate in preparing an application (although I
have no android experience . . . )

Jason

--
Jason Friedman