On Wednesday, 15 בFebruary 2012 21:47:02 Diego Iastrubni wrote:
> On Monday, February 06, 2012 02:43:16 AM Oron Peled wrote:
> > You can find an example of this (refering to ODS):
> >   http://www.robweir.com/blog/2009/05
>
> Really? WTF? Linking to a document from 3 years ago? So, the wold of
> propietary software stopped 3 years ago?

Nope. It just created more incompatible formats...
(MS-Office-2010 format is different from MS-Office-2007)

BTW, if you think they improved ODF support you are dead wrong.
In the last years all ODF supporting programs were adapting
to the (now approved) ODF-1.2 -- care to check where is MS-Office
in this respect?

But we knew this would happen, didn't we?

--
Oron Peled                                 Voice: +972-4-8228492
o...@actcom.co.il                  http://users.actcom.co.il/~oron