I am trying letsencrypt.org . <http://letsencrypt.org>
I just cloned their repo and started to follow their instructions, but then
they say "nginx support is experimental, buggy, and not installed by
default" and I am using nginx for most of my servers. I guess their nginx
support will come soon and I can wait a bit though I wonder, have any of
you used it on nginx?

regards
  Gabor