Hi all
I seem to be having trouble with my display my linux display looks like
the display of windows at 256 colours I tried all
Combos by running Xconfigurator but was not able to solve it I have a
trident 3d image display card.
when I type in Xconfigurator it automatically detects the trident card
then I set the monitor I have a Samtron 5Ei
but when I take this setting the monitor goes blank and keeps blinking and
then suddenly comes back and says that there was an error to go back and
check it
I have a 4mb agp card and I take the 600*800 or higher resolution.But the
display seems to be the same.
Plz help
PS:is there a separate driver for display in linux.If so plz tell me the
site where I can get it.
Thanx
Regards
Pradeep.