On 07/02/18 14:32, Marc Zyngier wrote:
> From: Robin Murphy <robin.mur...@arm.com>
> Juno's GICv2m implementation consists of four frames providing 32
> interrupts each. Since it is possible to plug in enough PCIe endpoints
> to consume more than 32 MSIs, and the driver already has a bodge to
> handle multiple frames, let's expose the other three as well.

Change on it own looks good. So if you want to merge via your tree:

Acked-by: Sudeep Holla <sudeep.ho...@arm.com>

Let me know if you decide not to take it via your tree and you want me
to send it to arm-soc.

On the side note I just noticed the Juno TRM[1] has 64k for each of
these MSI frames(page 3-24 section 3.3.5 Application memory map summary)

I am not sure if TRM is wrong. This patch is just copying the 4k size
from frame 0 which got added with initial Juno DTS.