On Sun, 13 Jan 2008, Mariusz Kozlowski wrote:

> But then there is also trace_hardirqs_on_caller() in kernel/latency_trace.c
> and both are not static.

Servers me right for releasing without testing more than one config. I
compiled for x86_64, i386 and PPC 32 and 64, but all without any tracing
on. And I should have since I modified that a bit.

OK, -rt2 will take a bit more beating from me before I release it, so it
might take some time to get it out (expect it out on Monday).

-- Steve