On Sat, 9 Jan 2016 11:36:39 -0600
Phil Hughes <nica...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, I can only answer the what happened to Phil Hughes part. See
> http://casasderocio.com. Guess you all missed the Linux Journal
> promotion for a free week at Casa Colonial.

looks like some missed the fact that you have moved to San Antonio, lol
(Casas de RocĂ­o looks cool btw :) but does it have an off grid energy
system and full IOT powered by foss? and  there is no info about the
networks, network coverage, bandwidth and other type geek basic
infrastructure stuff...then, also what interesting long time diseases
are carried by the average Guatemalan mosquito? malaria, chikungunya
and other exciting and interesting new life long friends :) )
> On Sat, Jan 9, 2016 at 11:16 AM, bill <b...@blug.org> wrote:
> > Wow what a surprise,  it's been so many years I forgot all about
> > this list. What ever happened to Phil Hughes?
> > >So, what is happening with Linux and foss in Seattle? :)
> > There's http://linuxfestnorthwest.org ok, it's in Bellingham but
> > just next door ;')
> > Bill Wright LinuxFest Northwest

Dude, seriously, Bill, thanks for this! I was going to be in Miami at
the end of April, but am now thinking about being in Bellingham :)

Which day is better usually? the Saturday or the Sunday? I guess it
will depend on the talks? I saw on the www the talk in 2015 about
Postgre! very cool!