On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 03:32:41 +0100
hermann pitton <hermann-pit...@arcor.de> wrote:

> > Consulting on irc, both Eric and myself can confirm that DVB is working
> > fine for the device (I can only test cable currently, but Eric
> > successfully checked both QAM and 8-VSB).  I'm using recent Hg and Eric
> > is using stock FC10 supplied drivers.  So, I'm not sure why Josh was
> > having problems.
>
> for me the same and I can't test on these.
> The Pinnacle 310i seems to have the LNA support broken, can't test.

Hermann,

The DVB part shouldn't be affected by the patch. It changes the way that tuners
are attached at the analog part. So, the tests should be on tea5767 radio and
on analog tuner reception.

Also, his patch just changes the way tuner is binding. Manual adjustments on
saa7134 cards structs (like adding TDA9887_PRESENT flag) will be needed to fix
some
issues like what you've reported (driver not loading automatically tda9887
driver).

Cheers,
Mauro