Antti Palosaari wrote:
Dmitri Belimov wrote:
Could one of you please do such patchset?

I haven't a lot expirience with kernel programming. If Antti can it is good. I'll check it
on our board.

OK, I will do. For the first phase and as a bug fix I will do that (disable i2c-gate) like dtv5100 driver does. After that I will add new configuration switch for i2c-gate disable and also change .no_tuner name to better one.

Here it is, please review and test. I kept changes as small as possible to prevent errors. Lets fix more later.

http://linuxtv.org/hg/~anttip/zl10353/

regards
Antti
--