Op 30 mrt 2009, om 16:34 heeft Hiremath, Vaibhav het volgende geschreven:

Hi,

With reference to the mail-thread started by Sakari on Resizer driver interface,

http://marc.info/?l=linux-omap&m=123628392325716&w=2

I would like to bring some issues and propose changes to adapt such devices under V4L2 framework. Sorry for delayed response on this mail-thread, actually I was on vacation.

I extracted a patch from that branch, but I can't figure out how to actually enable the resizer on beagleboard, overo and omapzoom, since the patches to do that seem to be missing from the branches of the ISP tree. Any clue where I can get those? Also, any test apps for the new code? AIUI dmai doesn't understand the new code yet.

regards,

Koen