Igor M. Liplianin wrote:
On 30 May 2009 20:00:32 Igor M. Liplianin wrote:
On 26 May 2009 23:02:57 Simon Kenyon wrote:
Igor M. Liplianin wrote:
The card is working with external LNB power supply, for example,
through the loop out from another sat box. So, we need to know, which
way to control LNB power on the board. Usually it is through GPIO pins.
For example:
Pins 112 and 111 for GPIO0, GPIO1. Also GPIO15 is at 65 pin.
You can edit this lines in code:
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
/* GPIO's for LNB power control for Axess DM05 */
#define DM05_LNB_MASK                           0xfffffffc  // GPIO
control #define DM05_LNB_13V                            0x3fffd // GPIO
value #define DM05_LNB_18V                            0x3fffc // GPIO
value -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

BTW:
Bit value 0 for GPIOCTL means output, 1 - input.
Bit value for GPIOVAL - read/write.
GPIO pins count is 18. Bits over 18 affect nothing.
i will try to work out the correct values
when i have done so (or given up trying) i will let you know

thank you very much for your help
--
simon
Patch against latest v4l-dvb.

the picture seems to be breaking up badly
will revert to my version and see if that fixes it
--
simon