On Fri, 11 Sep 2009 09:09:20 +0200
Németh Márton <nm...@freemail.hu> wrote:

> You can find my results at
> http://v4l-test.sourceforge.net/results/test-20090911/index.html
> There are three types of problems: a) Sometimes the picture contains
> a 8x8 pixel error, like in image #9
> http://v4l-test.sourceforge.net/results/test-20090911/index.html#img00009
> b) Sometimes the brightness of the half picture is changed, like in
> images #7, #36 and #37
> http://v4l-test.sourceforge.net/results/test-20090911/index.html#img00007
> http://v4l-test.sourceforge.net/results/test-20090911/index.html#img00036
> http://v4l-test.sourceforge.net/results/test-20090911/index.html#img00037
> c) Sometimes the libv4l cannot convert the raw image and the errno is
> set to EAGAIN (11), for example image #1, #2 and #3
>
> Do you know how can I fix these problems?

The error EAGAIN is normal when decoding pac7311 images, because they
are rotated 90°. But this error should occur one time only.

I looked at the raw image #1, and it seems that there are JPEG errors
inside (sequences ff ff). There should be a problem in the pac7311
driver. Hans, may you confirm?

--
Ken ar c'hentañ |             ** Breizh ha Linux atav! **
Jef             |               http://moinejf.free.fr/