On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 4:39 AM, Valerio Bontempi
<valerio.bonte...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes I rebooted the system after compiling and installing through 'make
> install' last v4l-dvb source, but with no luck, /dev/dvb device is
> still not present.
>
> Attached you can find the full dmesg, since system boot
>
> Thanks a lot again.
>

> P.s. Sorry for top posting, it's gmail0s default and sometimes I forget.

Hello Valerio,

Now that I have taken another look at the dmesg output, I see that
this device is 0ccd:0043 and *not* 0ccd:0042.  This prompted me to
take another look at the driver, and indeed that board is not
presently supported.  It's the DVB only version of the board (as
opposed to the hybrid).

I can probably make it work, but it's a rather old board and not
terribly high on my list of priorities.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs