Michael Trimarchi wrote:
> Hi,

> Sakari Ailus wrote:
>> Hi Michael,
>> The frame sizes in our sensor drivers are in width descending order. The
>> selection has been working somehow so far but it's definitely not
>> perfect.
>>

> Ok for the frame size but you need to test all the possible sensor output
> too and continue in case of error.

The try function should return an error only in real error cases, not
otherwise.

But as I said, this code will be removed soon from that driver...

>> We're converting the ISP driver to use the Media controller so this code
>> will be dropped in near future probably. In that case the user space has
>> to select the sensor mode it wants to use as well.
>>

> Good.
>
> Maybe I can test the framework on the FLOW1.5 mobile device using the
> TCM8240MD
>
> What is your git for the camera framework?

It's all available here but I'm afraid you'll have to wait a bit first.
The legacy nodes (per sensor devices) are the only ones in existence at
the moment.

<URL:http://www.gitorious.org/projects/omap3camera>

--
Sakari Ailus