Steven Toth wrote:

>> Is this because the driver does not have the right capabilities or is it
>> "just" a PCI-id missing in the driver?
>
> A mixture of both, analog support in the 885 driver is limited. Generally,
> yes - start by adding the PCI id.

So, does this imply that you see a chance to get this card running? :-)

If so, I will order one card and try. There is not much I want to do with
the card. It should simply digitize an external camera signal. I want to
display it with mplayer. It should, however, be reliable and not crash the
system or drop the stream or whatever.

So far, it seems that this is the only mini-pcie video digitizer card that
exists. I would have taken a bttv based one instead, but as there is none...

Thanks

Michael