I've done a diff against 2.6.31, but there are too many differences, so I
can't easily tell what they have added and what was changed in the
development between 2.6.21 and 2.6.31.

One thing is clear: They added several "case" instructions with code for the
MPX-885. So I guess, they really got it working.

I'm downloading kernel 2.6.21 now and make a diff with these drivers.

Michael