VDR User wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 2:44 AM, Oliver Endriss <o.endr...@gmx.de> wrote:
>>> It's merged in Mauro's fixes tree, but I don't think those pending patches
>>> have been pushed upstream yet. Mauro, can you verify this? They should be
>>> pushed to 2.6.34!
>> What about the HG driver?
>> The v4l-dvb HG repository is broken for 7 weeks...
>
> It doesn't make any sense why someone would break a driver and then
> leave it that way for such a long period of time.  Yes, please fix the
> HG repository.

You need to ask Douglas about -hg issues. He is the actual maintainer of that
tree.
It is probably a good idea to merge also from fixes.git tree, but this may make
his sync process more complicated, so, it is up to him to decide how to do it.

I still thinking on having a better way to have those fixes patches merged
earlier
on -git, but I'll need to have some time to do some scripting and test some
things.

> I don't actually know anyone who bothers with the git
> tree for obvious reasons

About half of the developers are submitting git requests, so it seems that
there are people using it.

--

Cheers,
Mauro