Am Samstag, den 15.05.2010, 22:33 -0300 schrieb Douglas Schilling
Landgraf:
> Hello Oliver,
>
> On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 8:06 PM, Oliver Endriss <o.endr...@gmx.de> wrote:

> >> What about the HG driver?
> >> The v4l-dvb HG repository is broken for 7 weeks...
> >
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > we have May 16th, and the HG driver is broken for 10 weeks now!
> >
> > History:
> > - The changeset which caused the mess was applied on March 2nd:
> >  http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb/rev/2eda2bcc8d6f
> >
> > - A fix is waiting at fixes.git since March 24th:
> >
> > http://git.linuxtv.org/fixes.git?a=commitdiff_plain;h=40358c8b5380604ac2507be2fac0c9bbd3e02b73
> >
> > Are there any plans to bring v4ldvb HG to an usable state?
>
> Yes, Now I will collect patches from devel and fixes tree. At least
> until we achieve a better approach on it.
> Sorry the delay.
>
> Sounds good? Any other suggestion?
>
> Let me work on it.
>
> Cheers
> Douglas

Hi, Douglas and Oliver,

just as a small comment.

I have not been on latest rc1 and such rcs close to a release for some
time.

But I was for a long time and v4l-dvb can't be a substitute for such.

Despite of getting more users for testing, on _that_ front does not
happen such much currently, keeping v4l-dvb is mostly a service for
developers this time.

So, contributing on the backports and helping Douglas with such is
really welcome.

Cheers,
Hermann