Markus Rechberger wrote:
Hi,

A little bit more "ontopic", did anyone get around to read the
signallevel of the tda18721?
I wonder the register does not return any signallevel as indicated in
the specifications.

Markus

There is a "power level" value that can be read from the tda18271 -- I had a patch that enabled reading of this value, for testing purposes, but it wasn't as useful as I had hoped, so I never bothered to merge it.

If you'd like to play with it, I pushed up some code last year:

http://kernellabs.com/hg/~mkrufky/tda18271-pl/rev/4373874cff29

Let me know how this works for you, or if you choose to change it. I If you find it valuable, we can merge it in somehow.

Regards,

Mike