Le 14/11/2010 16:47, Stefan Ringel a écrit :
Am 14.11.2010 15:37, schrieb Massis Sirapian:
Hi,

I have discovered, upgrading my old WinTV PCI Hauppauge card to a
HVR-900H USB stick how much the IR userspace has evolved.

I'm using the 2.6.36 kernel provided by Debian in its experimental
repository.

modprobe it while the USB stick is already plugged). Kaffeine sees and
uses correctly the device.

However, I'd like to use the IR remote control. It seems to be
recognized, as dmesg | grep -i lirc gives :

[ 123.306153] lirc_dev: IR Remote Control driver registered, major 250
[ 123.306932] IR LIRC bridge handler initialized

I have no event nor input device created. I've understood from Jarod's
pages that the new IR userspace doesn't necessarily require lirc, but
sees the IR receiver as a "keyboard". No such device is present in
/proc/bus/input/devices

inputlirc + irw don't show anything.

Am I missing something here ? Do I have to load a specific module ?

I have found a lot of information concerning imon, but none I can
apply to my HVR-900H/tm6000 case.

Thanks in advance

Massis
HVR900H doesn't use lirc. It generates an input device, if a rc_map is
present for this device.

Thanks Stefan. I've checked the /drivers/media/IR/keymaps of the kernel source directory, but nothing seems to fit my remote, which is a DSR-0012 : http://lirc.sourceforge.net/remotes/hauppauge/DSR-0112.jpg.

Were you talking about these rc_"map" modules? If so and if there is corresponding module for my remote, how can I contribute as I have one?