Hello Massis,

On 11/14/2010 08:22 PM, Massis Sirapian wrote:
Thanks Stefan. I've checked the /drivers/media/IR/keymaps of the kernel
source directory, but nothing seems to fit my remote, which is a
DSR-0012 : http://lirc.sourceforge.net/remotes/hauppauge/DSR-0112.jpg.

Were you talking about these rc_"map" modules? If so and if there is
corresponding module for my remote, how can I contribute as I have one?

First of all you need to check for the codes if they appear when you
pressing buttons. If you have /dev/input/eventX number then you can use:
input-events X
where X is the event number related with you IR receiver

then you can make a map for you remote (based on that codes you've got)
you can also create the temporary map for testing and load it using
command:
input-kbd -f your_map_file X
where X - event number,
your_map_file - a file with key mappings in format:
key_code = KEY_something, ie:
146 = KEY_0

regards
--