Em 14-06-2011 23:01, Kassey Lee escreveu:
> Jon,
>      if you agree to change it in another patch, and now just to keep
> it with the driver that works for years.
>      that is OK. thanks.
>      I am looking forward your patch based on VB2, because based on
> current cafe_ccic.c, it is hard to share with my driver.
>
> 2011/6/14 Jonathan Corbet <cor...@lwn.net>:
>> On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 10:23:58 +0800
>> Kassey Lee <kassey1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Jon, Here is my comments.
>>
>> Thanks for having a look.

>>>  why need binds with sensor ? suppose CCIC driver and sensor driver are
>>> independent, even if your hardware only support OV7670
>>
>> We all agree that needs to change.  This particular patch, though, is
>> concerned with moving a working driver into a new directory; making that
>> sort of functional change would not be appropriate here.

While cafe-ccic only supports ov7670, the above select is OK, as otherwise,
the driver won't be operational. After adding new sensors, however, the above
should be changed to:

select VIDEO_OV7670 if VIDEO_HELPER_CHIPS_AUTO
select VIDEO_FOO if VIDEO_HELPER_CHIPS_AUTO
select VIDEO_BAR if VIDEO_HELPER_CHIPS_AUTO

This way, if VIDEO_HELPER_CHIPS_AUTO is enabled, all the possible sensors
used with cafe-ccic will be selected.