Sébastien RAILLARD (COEXSI) writes:
 > I've seen a new parameter "ts_loop", can you explain how it's working?
 > Is-it for sending the stream from the demodulator directly to the CAM
 > reader?

No, it is mainly for testing. It declares one TAB as loopback, which
means that the data output is directly connected to the input.

For redirecting a stream through a CI see the "redirect" attribute.
I don't know if my small redirect readme was included in the package I
sent to Oliver. So, I attached it below.

-Ralph

Redirection of TS streams through CI modules is now supported
through /sys/class/ddbridge/ddbridge0/redirect.
It only works with cards based on the ddbridge PCIe bridge, not
with nGene based cards.

It is set up in such a way that you can write "AB CD" to
a "redirect" attribute and data from input B of card A is then piped through
port D (meaning TAB (D+1) which uses output D and input 2*D for CI io)
of card C and then shows up in the demux device belonging to
input B (input (B&1) of TAB (B/2+1)) of card A.

E.g.:

echo "00 01" > /sys/class/ddbridge/ddbridge0/redirect

will pipe input 0 of card 0 through CI at port 1 (TAB 2) of card 0.

Redirection should only be done right after loading the driver
(or booting if the driver is built-in) and before using the
devices in any way.