Dear Ralph,

I've made two diagrams (see below) to explain the numbering based on your
explanation and the driver code source.
I hope they are right and it can help for understanding the octopus bridge.

The good news with the new redirect function is we can emulate the
traditional CAM handling and then use the current DVB software without
modification.

Best regards,
Sebastien.

                          OCTOPUS BRIDGE

                        +----------------+
  Tuner 0 -> Input 0 -> |                |
                        | Port 0 - TAB 1 | -> Output 0
  Tuner 1 -> Input 1 -> |                |
                        +----------------+
  Tuner 0 -> Input 2 -> |                |
                        | Port 1 - TAB 2 | -> Output 1
  Tuner 1 -> Input 3 -> |                |
                        +----------------+
  Tuner 0 -> Input 4 -> |                |
                        | Port 2 - TAB 3 | -> Output 2
  Tuner 1 -> Input 5 -> |                |
                        +----------------+
  Tuner 0 -> Input 6 -> |                |
                        | Port 3 - TAB 4 | -> Output 3
  Tuner 1 -> Input 7 -> |                |
                        +----------------+

                     CineS2 v6 + 2 CAM Readers

                        +----------------+
  Tuner 0 -> Input 0 -> |                |
                        | Port 0 - TAB 1 | -> Output 0
  Tuner 1 -> Input 1 -> |     DVB-S2     |
                        +----------------+
             Input 2 -> |                |
                        | Port 1 - TAB 2 | -> Output 1
             Input 3 -> |                |