On 01/02/2013 09:53 PM, Matthew Gyurgyik wrote:
On 01/02/2013 03:59 PM, Antti Palosaari wrote:
On 12/18/2012 05:08 AM, Matthew Gyurgyik wrote:
I can test patches Tue and Wed this week. Afterwards, I probably won't
be able to test anything until Dec 28th/29th as I will be away from my
workstation.

In regards to my issue compiling my kernel, it helps if I include
devtmpfs. :)

Matthew, test? Both remote and television.

http://git.linuxtv.org/anttip/media_tree.git/shortlog/refs/heads/HU345-Q

regards
Antti

So using the HU345-Q branch I get the following results

Remote:

Using evtest it looks like all the key codes register correctly. (KEY_1,
KEY_YELLOW, KEY_VOLUMEUP, etc...)

However, ir_keytable fails

[root@tux bin]# ./ir-keytable -t
Not found device rc0

Tunning:

I did a basic test with mplayer and tunning worked. I'll have to do more
testing.

Scanning:

Running a scan resulted in a kernel panic.

Scan command: scan -A 2 -t 1
/usr/share/dvb/atsc/us-Cable-Standard-center-frequencies-QAM256 >
~/channels_msidigivox.conf

Kernel Messages: http://pyther.net/a/digivox_atsc/jan02/kernel_log.txt

Let me know what additional info I can provide. As always, I appreciate
the help!

Thanks,
Matthew

Antti,

Is there any follow up testing I could do? Is there any additional information you need from me.

Thanks,
Matthew