On 01/20/2013 12:46 PM, Antti Palosaari wrote:
On 01/20/2013 04:40 PM, Matthew Gyurgyik wrote:
On 01/02/2013 09:53 PM, Matthew Gyurgyik wrote:
On 01/02/2013 03:59 PM, Antti Palosaari wrote:
On 12/18/2012 05:08 AM, Matthew Gyurgyik wrote:
I can test patches Tue and Wed this week. Afterwards, I probably won't
be able to test anything until Dec 28th/29th as I will be away from my
workstation.

In regards to my issue compiling my kernel, it helps if I include
devtmpfs. :)

Matthew, test? Both remote and television.

http://git.linuxtv.org/anttip/media_tree.git/shortlog/refs/heads/HU345-Q

regards
Antti

So using the HU345-Q branch I get the following results

Remote:

Using evtest it looks like all the key codes register correctly. (KEY_1,
KEY_YELLOW, KEY_VOLUMEUP, etc...)

However, ir_keytable fails

[root@tux bin]# ./ir-keytable -t
Not found device rc0

Tunning:

I did a basic test with mplayer and tunning worked. I'll have to do more
testing.

Scanning:

Running a scan resulted in a kernel panic.

Scan command: scan -A 2 -t 1
/usr/share/dvb/atsc/us-Cable-Standard-center-frequencies-QAM256 >
~/channels_msidigivox.conf

Kernel Messages: http://pyther.net/a/digivox_atsc/jan02/kernel_log.txt

Let me know what additional info I can provide. As always, I appreciate
the help!

Thanks,
Matthew

Antti,

Is there any follow up testing I could do? Is there any additional
information you need from me.

Thanks,
Matthew

Matthew,
Thank you for testing continuously! I looked it and for my eyes it works
as it should (both television and remote controller as you reported).
All those bugs you mention has no relations to that certain device. I
think all are general em28xx driver bugs. There has been recently quite
much changes done for the em28xx driver and probably some of those
findings are already fixed. I am not em28xx driver expert, due to that
it is hard to say what is wrong. I will try to make final patch soon and
after your test it could be sent to the mainline.

regards
Antti

Any update on this?

Thanks,