Hi Sylwester,

> I'd like to propose a little re-design of this binding. The reason is that
> I've noticed issues related to the power domain and FIMC-LITE, FIMC-IS
> clocks
> handling sequences. This lead to a failure to disable the ISP power domain
> and to complete the system suspend/resume cycle. Not sure if this happens on
> Exynos5 SoCs, nevertheless IMHO it would be more reasonable to make
> FIMC-LITE
> device nodes child nodes of FIMC-IS. FIMC-LITE seems to be an integral part
> of the FIMC-IS subsystem.
>
> Then fimc-is node would be placed at root level, with fimc-lite nodes as its
> subnodes:
>
> fimc-is {
>         compatible = "exynos5250-fimc-is";
>         reg = <...>;
>         #address-cells = <1>;
>         #size-cells = <1>;
>         ranges;
>
>         fimc_lite_0: fimc-lite@12390000 {
>                 compatible = "samsung,exynos4212-fimc-lite";
>         };
>
>         fimc_lite_1: fimc-lite@123A0000 {
>                 compatible = "samsung,exynos4212-fimc-lite";
>         };
>
>         fimc_lite_2: fimc-lite@123B0000 {
>                 compatible = "samsung,exynos4212-fimc-lite";
>         };
>
>         i2c0_isp: i2c-isp@12130000 {
>         };

> };

Wont this make fimc-is to be enabled to use fimc-lite?
As such there is no dependency like that in hardware and we can
use fimc-lite alone in DMA out mode without fimc-is.
If its modified as per your suggestion, how will the scenario of
sensor -> mipi-csis -> fimc-lite -> memory look like without fimc-is?

Regards
Arun