On Wed, 1 Oct 2003, A. Alper ATICI wrote:

> Now that it's a test kernel, I'm not sure if this is a problem of dosemu
> or not, but one thing for sure is that it stops once dosemu exits.

yes, I've seen this myself too. It's most likely not a DOSEMU problem but
an in-kernel vm86 problem (xfree86 suffers too).

> Debug: sleeping function called from invalid context at
> include/asm/uaccess.h:473
> in_atomic():0, irqs_disabled():1
> Call Trace:
>  [<c011b15e>] __might_sleep+0x9e/0xc0
>  [<c010bdd0>] save_v86_state+0x70/0x200
>  [<c01095ce>] work_notifysig_v86+0x6/0x14
>  [<c010957b>] syscall_call+0x7/0xb

Some kernel developers are looking at this -- see
http://lkml.org/lkml/2003/8/18/209

Another thing that is broken on 2.6.0test is DPMI. That's a DOSEMU problem
and fixed in the CVS now (will be fixed in 1.2.0 proper).

Bart