From: Bernd Eckenfels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Authentification on Windows NT with ISDN
Date: 28 Jun 1999 21:30:05 GMT

Marten Weber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm trying to connect to a NT Server with ISDN.But it does not work.

Try allowing "Accept any authorisation" "Unverschluesselte
Echtheitsbestaetigung erlauben" in the RAS server.

Greetings
Bernd

------------------------------

From: Terence Parker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: IP Aliasing - a more permanent solution?
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 03:23:26 +0800

I am currently running a Web Server which is attached to a rather
strangely configured router - so rather than being able to enter a
direct IP address into the Web Server, I must enter an internal one
which is mapped to the outside world by the router. For some strange
reason, the router doesn't fully map though - I still need to alias the
'real' IP address to the same network card as the internal IP address.

...so I did this the easiest way, using IFCONFIG. However, I find this
is not a very permanent solution, as I can only start this medium on my
'rc.local' file - and so I get the feeling its like a program running
(I know its not - but it feels like that) on top of the system, rather
than a setting embedded into the system. Furthermore, when I run
LINUXCONF and do anything, telling it to activate changes would actually
disable the Aliased setting (presumably it would reset the network
configurations - and the alias is not a permanent setting) and kick me
offline (- and I can't get back on till I physically rerun IFCONFIG on
the server).

Can anyone offer a permanent solution? I have looked through 'linuxconf'
at the 'Alternate Networks' or 'Alternate Hosts' things - but those
don't seem like it, and I don't see other settings for Aliasing either.
Or is there some network configuration file I can edit to make the
changes?

Thanks,
Terence Parker.

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Isaac)
Crossposted-To:
comp.os.linux.development.apps,comp.os.linux.development.system,comp.lang.c++
Subject: Re: Why not C++
Date: 29 Jun 1999 11:29:42 GMT

On 29 Jun 1999 00:47:32 -0700, Nathan Myers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Precisely.  The books grew, chapter by chapter, as the language
>did.  They give most space to earlier features, and treat the
>later, probably more important, features as afterthoughts.

Hmm.  Your arguments (and Matts) are quite persuasive.  I don't
think the books I use are quite this flawed.  I think the info on
how to use templates is in there, but since I'm not using them
heavily, my perspective on their importance is skewed.

Looks like I've gotten a glimpse into how my use of the language
might evolve over time.  I'm far from being an expert c++ programmer
and the vast majority of my experience is with non OOP languages.

Isaac

------------------------------

From: Terence Parker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: FTP not working : Connection Refused
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 03:31:09 +0800

    For some reason, I am able to use WX-FTP in X Windows to do file
transfers, but when using the console 'FTP' or even a 'LFTP' (something
I installed) I am not able to do anything. When I connect to another
server, and type 'ls' or 'list' - I always get the response:
Can't build data connection: Connection refused

I know there is nothing refusing my access, and that the ftp server on
the other end works (I have used it before). I am using a freshly
installed copy of Red Hat 6 - and the ftp program has not been tweaked
in any way. I have another Red Hat machine running which has no problems
at all with FTPing. However, this machine is on a different network.
Both use internal IP addresses, so I was wondering if this problem could
relate to a strange configuration we have on our router (connection to
the telecom Frame Relay).

Or...is it some problem with Red Hat? What puzzles me is that WX_FTP
works though!
I purchased my CD through Cheapbytes, and I do notice that they do seem
to have a 'different' copy of Red Hat 6 than the normal copy - for some
bizarre reason. Some things just seem to be...er...different! My other
machine uses RH6 from the original RH6 CD.

Any clues?
Thanks,

Terence Parker.

------------------------------

From: "Andrew" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: PPP connection problem, Really need help.
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 23:32:26 +1200

First of all, I did try a lot by myself to setup my linux ppp connection.
However I failed. So I have to ask someone to help me.

The dial-in procedure for my ISP like this:
usercode:  my_user_code
password: my_password
(I can solve the tow line above but the following line is difficult for me)
clutha>ppp my_user_code
(The clutha> can be different, sometime is conway> , grey> or something
else)
password: my_password
(I need to click continue button in the dial-in windows in WIN95)

So I really don't know how to add script in my related file for the
'clutha>' line.

Other problem is my ISP uses proxy. So I have to manually set proxy in the
Netscape. But whenever I typed in the proxy , Netscape will tell me "unknown
host name" and refuse to accept it. What's the matter?

I really need someone help me for ppp connection.
Thank you very much in advance.

------------------------------

From: Adrian Hands <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: comp.os.linux.misc,aus.computers.linux
Subject: Re: Win98 --> linux box --> modem --> internet
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 07:43:13 -0400

ricK wrote:

> I have been using linux rh5.2 for some time now and have got a simple
> network up and running with one win98 machine and a linux server running
> SAMBA with no problems. I have had a request from a new customer that has
> the following setup in his office.
> One server running win98 and 5 clients also with win98, he wants all his
> pc's to connect to the internet by sharing a single modem on the server. I
> suggested linux for the new server using ip forwarding etc and samba, he has
> no knowledge of linux but was happy with something that will help to
> overthrow the 'evel empire'.
> My question are, does anyone know of some good infomation on how to do this.
> If anyone has had some experience with this type of setup, etc etc.
> Something that will cut down on the head scratching a bit would be great.
>
> Thanks, Rick.   Please email me, replace aaaa with acay
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you want a book, Barnes & Noble carries "The Linux Network"
which covers this and Samba and...

I've setup my system to do this.
I also installed "diald" so that when any user on any of the LAN clients
tries to access the internet while the connection is down, my linux box
will automatically dial out and establish a ppp-connection and setup the
routing.
I've included the config I'm using.
It's not necessarily perfect, but it works good for me!

(BTW, I'm using RH6.0)
===========

This is my /etc/rc.d/rc.local file (below).
My NE-2000 compatible nic doesn't get detected at boot,
so I added the depmod and modprobe lines here.

I put "alias eth0 ne io=0x240" to in /etc/conf.modules, but that didn't
seem to fix the problem.

The "ipchains" lines configure forwarding and masquerading with RH6.0.
The "ipfwadm" lines are the old commands that worked with RH5.2.
ipfwadm is *supposed* to work with 6.0 too, but I don't believe it does.

I setup the other PCs with 10.x.x.x addresses.
The "/8" means netmask = 255.0.0.0.

Using redhat's netcfg tool, I clicked on "Network Packet Forwarding
(IPv4)"
set the "default gateway" to be the IP address of the linux box
(10.1.1.130)
set the "default gateway device" to be "ppp0".
and put in a static route: if=eth0 addr=10.0.0.0 mask=255.0.0.0
gw=10.1.1.130

Since my system doesn't seem to pickup the ethernet card at boot,
(I think because it's configured to be at I/O=0x0240 and that's not one
of the addresses that ne.c probes),
I think I have to go into netcfg (as root) and click on
interfaces/eth0/activate at boot.
I'm not sure because I almost NEVER reboot my linux box.

I'm also running a DNS server (bind) on the linux box.
If you want the config files for that, let me know and I'll e-mail those
too.

$ rpm -q ipchains
ipchains-1.3.8-3
$

/etc/rc.d/rc.local:

#!/bin/sh

# This script will be executed *after* all the other init scripts.
# You can put your own initialization stuff in here if you don't
# want to do the full Sys V style init stuff.

if [ -f /etc/redhat-release ]; then
    R=$(cat /etc/redhat-release)

    arch=$(uname -m)
    a="a"
    case "_$arch" in
            _a*) a="an";;
            _i*) a="an";;
    esac

    # This will overwrite /etc/issue at every boot.  So, make any
changes you
    # want to make to /etc/issue here or you will lose them when you
reboot.
    echo "" > /etc/issue
    echo "$R" >> /etc/issue
    echo "Kernel $(uname -r) on $a $(uname -m)" >> /etc/issue

    cp -f /etc/issue /etc/issue.net
    echo >> /etc/issue
fi

#echo "Building module dependencies..."
#depmod -a
#echo "Loading module for NIC card (NE2000 at 0x3a0)..."
# modprobe ne io=0x3a0
#modprobe ne io=0x240
echo "Enabling IP maquerading and configuring the firewall..."
modprobe ip_masq_ftp
#ipfwadm -Fp deny
ipchains -P forward DENY
#ipfwadm -Fa m -S10.0.0.0/8
ipchains -A forward -j MASQ -s 10.0.0.0/8

echo "Starting diald..."
if [ -x /usr/sbin/diald ]
then
    # starting diald
    echo "Starting diald daemon to SpryNet ..."
    # (cd /usr/lib/ppp && /usr/lib/ppp/diald.sprynet)
    /usr/sbin/diald /dev/modem \
        lock \
        debug 20 \
        mode ppp \
        local 127.0.0.2 \
        remote 127.0.0.3 \
        defaultroute \
        modem \
        crtscts \
        connect "chat -v -f /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/chat-ppp0" \
        dynamic \
        -- debug noipdefault
fi

echo "rc.local done."

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: x25 -> ip
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 11:26:21 GMT

 I have to connect to a x25 device over ip network.  Has anyone tried
this using an EICON X25 card on linux redhat machine i seasch any x25
deamon  or are there other apps that do better?
Sincerely

NOUREDINE

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

From: Bernd Eckenfels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: comp.os.linux.development.apps,comp.os.linux.development.system
Date: 27 Jun 1999 22:55:39 GMT

In comp.os.linux.networking Johan Kullstam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> ... you will end up with identical machine code, no matter whether you
>> compile with the C compiler, or compile with the C++ compiler (using the
>> same C compiler as the back end).

sure, but if you have virtual functions, then those need a lookup. I think
it is measured between 2-30%. This is True for Eiffel Compilers who generate
C from Eiffel code, too.

In theory there is no overhead if you dont use C++ Features, but then
again.. it is not faster as C.

Greetings
Bernd

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Lew Pitcher)
Subject: Re: Winsock Redirection Protocol
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 12:14:54 GMT

On Tue, 29 Jun 1999 00:26:46 -0400, Pat Wendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Just wondering if there was any Linux program that does WRP.  This
>protocol is something used in a proxy program for windows called
>WinGate, and also by a new feature found in Windows 98 second edition
>called Internet sharing.  In essence it just takes TCP/IP requests from
>programs running on the client machines and acts as a transperent
>proxy.  It's similar to IP MASQ, but seems to requires no setup on the
>client end.  I'd like this functionality in my Linux box, is IP MASQ the
>only way?

If I'm reading you right, you imply that IP Masquerade takes setup at the client end.
I'm happy to say that IP Masquerade clients take no more setup than regular clients
(or WinGate clients, probably). They only need assignment of IP address and default
route, which is required even when you don't IP Masquerade.

My dual-boot Win95/Linux 2.0.36 client machine has no problem (in either OS) accessing
the internet through my Linux 2.0.36 IP Masquerade gateway.

Lew Pitcher
System Consultant, Integration Solutions Architecture
Toronto Dominion Bank

([EMAIL PROTECTED])

From: "T.J. Weber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: comp.os.linux.misc,linux.net
Subject: Re: Routing two Internet Networks
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 07:18:43 -0600

Ben Short wrote:
> Wouldnt you need to set the default gateway on the 10.201 IP block?
>
> route add default gw 10.201.30.1
>
> and similarly do the same for all other computer which use the IP block?

My fear is that it sets the default gateway for all IPs on the
computer.  Can I have two 'default routes' on the same computer?

--t.j.

--
T.J. Weber                  | Providing your business with COMPLETE
Interplanetary Media        | computer & Internet solutions!

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Tom Bates)
Subject: Questions about multiple net connections and proxy server
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 12:19:54 GMT

In my home office, I currently use an analog phone line for dial-up
networking. I have a network of computers using Windows NT 4.0,
Windows 95, and soon Windows 2000 Server, Linux, and maybe Solaris and
Windows 98. I don't have a proxy set up yet, so only one machine at a
time can be connected to the outside world.

I am thinking about getting a 144K DSL line and figure that I'll set
up the Win2000 machine as a proxy server so we can finally all surf at
the same time. I also plan to keep the analog data line for at least a
few months while working out the bugs with the DSL line.

However, the DSL line will be quite expensive - like 5 times the
monthly cost of an analog line. I am too far from the CO to get ADSL,
so one provider will sell me SDSL for half the business rate. The good
news is I'm allowed to run servers!

It makes more sense economically to get some more analog lines instead
of DSL. Of course, no single connection could go faster than 56K
whereas with DSL, all connections would share the 144K bandwidth.

Question 1: Is this technically feasible? Can a proxy server be set up
to handle multiple concurrent dial-up connections? If I wanted to run
a server, I'd have to have the proxy software keep the lines up,
right?

Question 2: If I do get a DSL line, can a proxy server be set up to
handle both the permanently connected DSL line as well as a dial-up
line? With this setup, I could have a server up on the DSL line while
using the dial-up line to RAS into a client site.

Question 3: What proxy servers have people had good experiences with?
Would they handle these scenarios?

Thanks in advance
Tom
remove nospam from address to reply via email

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (John Strange)
Subject: Re: Linksys Card
Date: 29 Jun 1999 12:08:45 GMT

Here are some places to look for newer tulip drivers.
I am running rev 90.g

http://www.linksys.com/support/solution/nos/linux.htm

http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/linux/drivers/index.html#fast

Kengere Kibwage ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
: I have a Linksys EtherFast 10/100 LAN card that I have not been able to
: configure for use on a Red Hat Linux 5.2 machine. Any help I get will be
: greatly appreciated.
: Thanks
: Kengere

--
While Alcatel may claim ownership of all my ideas (on or off the job),
Alcatel does not claim any responsibility for them. Warranty expired when u

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: NFS remote install problems
Date: 29 Jun 1999 12:37:04 GMT

Hi,

I think I saw this. Try giving a path like
/cdrom 200.200.200.9(ro)
in your /exports file, and SIGHUP nfsd and mountd. I didn't
delve into the details, but I think it's supposed to protect
you when exporting filesystems anonymously on the internet, so
it won't allow you to do it (I guess).

I believe this change was what made it work for me.

Bye,
Mike

Jim Smith spoke these words of wisdom:
: Gordon,

: thank you for replying. I'm afraid mounting the CD-ROM to others boxes is
: not an option. But here are a few details I left out in my previous message:

: Exports file seems to be set up correctly and so does daemon mountd. Deamon
: nfsd seems to have some problems though. I seemed to have read somewhere
: that when executing rpcinfo -p I should see

:                             100000 2 tcp 111 portmapper
:                             100000 2 udp 111 portmapper
:                             100005 1 tcp 744 mountd
:                             100005 2 udp 744 mountd
:                             100005 1 tcp 747 nfsd
:                             100005 2 udp 747 nfsd

: But when I do, I seem to be missing

:                             100005 2 udp 747 nfsd

: Syslog looks fine except for:

:                             mountd[63]: exports file has anon entries, but
: host
:                             mountd[63]: has non-private IP address
: 200.200.200.1!
:                             nfsd[68]: Could not bind name to socket
: 0.0.0.0:2049: A$
:                             nfsd[68]: could not make a udp socket
:                             nfsd[65]: Unauthorized access by NFS client
: 200.200.200.9

: NOTE:    200.200.200.9 is the IP address of server 2, ie. the one I'm trying
: to install Linux on.

: Hope you can help... I running out of options here ;-)#

: Jim.

: [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

:> Can you mount the CD-ROM to other machines?  If you can mount it to
:> other boxes you should have no problem getting the install started (I
:> have occasionally gotten errors during the install via nfs mount which
:> don't seem to happen with local CD-ROMs).
:>
:> In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
:>   Jim Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
:> > Hello there,
:> >
:> > I'm having trouble installing Linux via remote install.
:> >
:> > Consider the following:
:> > ===============
:> >
:> > Server 1        Linux 2.0.29 up and running with a mounted CD-ROM
:> > Server 2        Installation in progress
:> >
:> > Problem:
:> > ======
:> >
:> > From Server 2, I'm trying to install Linux via Remote Install, ie from
:> > CD-ROM mounted on Server 1. On Server 1, exports file seems to be set
:> up
:> > correctly and so does deamons mountd and nfsd. When trying to install
:> I
:> > get the following error message :
:> >
:> >         nfs_fhget:                getattr error = 13
:> >         nfs_read_super:      get root inode failed
:> >         mount:                    wrong fs type or bad superblock on
:> >
:> server1:/cdrom/slackware/slakware
:> >
:> > Can someone please help.
:> >
:> > Thanks in advance.
:> >
:> > Jim.
:> >
:> >
:>
:> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
:> Share what you know. Learn what you don't.

--
<< the above email addr might disappear, reply to: >>
<<         Michael.Sievers -(at)- desy.de          >>

Black holes are where God divided by zero.

------------------------------

From: Albert C. Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Proxim Symphony
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 12:33:46 GMT

In article <37784e1a.1638235@news-server>,
  [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> The Proxim Symphony wireless lan product seems very interesting.  Has
> anyone successfully used it in an environment consisting of cable
> modem, Windows98, NT, and Linux ?
>
> I really like the idea of a wireless LAN, and Proxim seems to be the
> only one on the block with support for both NT and Linux, but I don't
> know how really good their products are, so please share your
> experience.

Hi Dan,

Last night I installed a Proxim Symphony network with a 3Com LAN
modem/router -- it's basically the same setup you would use except my
bandwidth is shared on a 56k modem vs. your cable modem.

I have a Gateway 2000 (Win98) on the 3rd floor with a regular NIC, and I
have that connected to the hub/router.  I put in a Proxim Symphony
Ethernet Bridge ($399) and attached that also to the hub.  On my laptop,
I installed the Proxim Symphony PC Card ($199).

My laptop dual boots between 98 and RedHat 6.0 (2.2.5-15 kernel).  My
best advice is to get the network talking under 98 or NT first.  The
Windows setup is idiot-proof -- it should only take about 10 minutes
total to set up everything and see the network.  Linux drivers are
available here:

http://www.komacke.com/distribution.html

For 2.2.x kernels and above, try the 1.5.1beta3 (apparently it fixes a
lot of issues with newer kernels).

After solving a compile issue, the drivers loaded on the first try and I
was able to see the rest of the network under Linux.  So now my laptop
can roam around the house in either 98 or Linux, and be connected to the
network.

As for performance, talking between my laptop and the Ethernet desktop,
I saw about 700kbps to 900kbps throughput.  That falls short of the
1.6Mbps they claim, but it's still plenty fast.  I can go from the
basement to the 3rd floor (total 4 floors) between the Ethernet bridge
and the laptop without losing the wireless LAN signal.

The Symphony is a great product.  I think you won't see as many posts
about it vs. Diamond Homefree because of the price.  I spent a total of
$850 to network 2 computers with a shared LAN modem (~$600 for Proxim
equipment, and about $250 for the LAN modem/router and a PCI network
card).  However, I see that as an initial investment... future clients
can be added to the network at $50 per Ethernet client, and $200 per
wireless client.

The return is added productivity, convenience and my girlfriend is no
longer complaining about all the wires in the house and how she can
never get on the Internet (the last one is worth it even if it was
$100,000!).  Sharing a 56k modem between 2 people is actually better
than I expected (unless both clients are downloading at the same time).

-Al
--
Nikon CP950 Samples: http://www.cavecreations.com/cp950

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

From: Davide Dozza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: External ISDN Modem
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 14:50:14 +0200

==============65C6ECF88D389C50F27B9C7A

Does any know where I can find documentation about to configure an
external ISDN modem to connect
to an ISP??

Thanks

Davide

--

                       /\                              /-+-/
                      /  \                               |
                       || (------------------------------|---------)
                       || | Ing. Davide Dozza                 /~\  |
 o       o             ===| D.E.I.S. Universita' di Bologna   | |  |
  \_____/                 | Viale Risorgimento, 2             \_/  |
  /=O=O=\     _______     | I-40136 Bologna, Italy                 |
 /   ^   \   /\\\\\\\\    | Phone: 051-6443049   Fax: 051-6443073  |
 \ \___/ /  /\   ___  \   | e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           |
  \_ V _/  /\   /\\\\  \==|                                        |
    \  \__/\   /\ @_/  /  (----------------------------------------)
     \____\____\______/         (*)           (*)           (*)
=====^==^=====^=====^======^===^===^=======^=^==^=====^====^=^======

==============65C6ECF88D389C50F27B9C7A

&nbsp;
external ISDN&nbsp;modem to connect
<pre>--&nbsp;

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

/\&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
 /-+-/
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
 /&nbsp;
\&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
 || (------------------------------|---------)&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
 || | Ing. Davide
Dozza&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
 /~\&nbsp; |&nbsp;
&nbsp;o&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
o&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ===|
D.E.I.S. Universita' di Bologna&nbsp;&nbsp; | |&nbsp; |
&nbsp;
\_____/&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
 | Viale Risorgimento,
2&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; \_/&nbsp;
|&nbsp;
&nbsp; /=O=O=\&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; _______&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; | I-40136
Bologna,
Italy&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
 |&nbsp;
&nbsp;/&nbsp;&nbsp; ^&nbsp;&nbsp; \&nbsp;&nbsp; /\\\\\\\\&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; | Phone:
051-6443049&nbsp;&nbsp; Fax: 051-6443073&nbsp; |&nbsp;
&nbsp;\ \___/ /&nbsp; /\&nbsp;&nbsp; ___&nbsp; \&nbsp;&nbsp; | e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
|&nbsp;
&nbsp; \_ V _/&nbsp; /\&nbsp;&nbsp; /\\\\&nbsp;
\==|&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
 |&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; \&nbsp; \__/\&nbsp;&nbsp; /\ @_/&nbsp; /&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
\____\____\______/&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
(*)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
(*)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; (*)&nbsp;
&nbsp;</html>

==============65C6ECF88D389C50F27B9C7A==