I have looked through the archives, but haven't
 found my problem.

 I have 2 ISA Jumperless Addtron 10Mb cards for RH
 6.1.  I have the cards setup for I/O 380 Irq 3 and
 I/O 320 Irq 5.  According to /proc/interrupts and /
 proc/ioports and the DOS based PNPsetup program for
 the cards, there are no conflicts.

 The problem is this, I can get one card at a time
 working on eth0, but I can't get eth0 and eth1 to
 work at the same time.  Both cards use the ne
 driver and when I have one or the other going, the
 /proc/interrupts and /proc/ioports have the NE2000
 label next to the correct irq or port.  The files
 that I am editing are /etc/conf.modules and /etc/
 sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 and ifcfg-
 eth1.  Along with those I use linuxconf which only
 seems to srew up the settings of /etc/conf.modules.

 My /etc/conf.modules looks like:
 alias eth0 ne
 options ne io=0x380 irq=3
 alias eth1 ne
 options ne io=0x320 irq=5

 /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0:
 DEVICE="eth0"
 IPADDR="192.168.0.2"
 NETMASK=255.255.255.0
 ONBOOT=yes

 /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth1:
 DEVICE="eth1"
 IPADDR="My Cable Modem IP"
 NETMASK=255.255.255.0
 ONBOOT=yes

 Are there other files I am missing settings in?

 The message I get is "Bringing Up eth1 : Delaying
 intialization"  (not exact, but it says Delaying
 Init, I know)

 Thanks,
 Michael