> Can you upgrade to a newer u-boot? Either from the PSP release
> OR u-boot tree hosted at git.denx.de (atleast 2009.03)?
>
> Also, it will be good to see the sample program you are using.
>
> ~sanjeev

There is no newer u-boot from TI available. There is a SDK 02.01.03.11
but it contains the same uboot 2008.10 with the only addition of the second
generation of EVM boards with another network chip.

So I checked the uboot from git, but this doesn't support Microns NAND Flash
anymore. It is just working with ONENAND.

I found a patch which shows the L2 Cache status while kernel boot and
implemented it : L2 Cache seems to be already enabled - so this is not the
reason.

So any other ideas?